This book serves as an introduction to the exciting field of cybersecurity.
As our daily lives become more and more dependent on Internet-based tools and services, and as those platforms accumulate more of our most sensitive data, the demand grows for experts in the field of cybersecurity.
By the end of this book, you will be able to
- Define and use key terms and concepts in the field of cybersecurity;
- Identify and distinguish threat actors and their motivations;
- Match appropriate types of controls to the actions of different threat actors;
- Describe the differences and interactions among international agencies related to cybersecurity;
- Describe at least two potential legal challenges to cybersecurity in your country.
- Series: CS-0004