The Introducing Robotics is ideal to anyone with an interest in robotics and a desire to understand how to program robots to make them do useful tasks.
By the end of the book, you will be able to:-
- explain what robots are and what they can do;
- knowledgeably discuss the ethical considerations of using robots to help solve societal challenges;
- reflect on the future role and development of robotics in human society;
- describe mathematically the position and orientation of objects and how they move;
- describe mathematically the relationship between robot joint coordinates and robot tool pose;
- apply the mathematical, algorithmic and control principles of robot arm manipulators to implement a working robot through physical construction and software development.
Ex Tax: ¥301,500
- Series: CS-0003